cause no one lets me sit in pvp AAAAAAAAA
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't you PvP?
Janicealvein Offline
heRO's Bridget

RE: Why don't you PvP?

I suck at PvP, My Gear is fail, and I almost always get killed 20 seconds after entering.

There are too many people who take PvP too seriously on this server.
Getting dissed because I don't WoE or PvP seriously makes me sick

especially you WoEing wierdos

Janice! the inactive
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2009 11:18 AM by Janicealvein.)
02-07-2009 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Sakurato Wrote:Why don't some of you people PvP?

Im a GSIcon_cry.

Seriously though, I have yet to try it, Im not even maxed out yet so there would be no point.
02-07-2009 11:17 AM
Icey Offline
How 'bout no?

sucky gears~

Icey-Tea~ | 7x/4x | Sniper
Amelia Windrunner | 9x/50 | Hunter
Scarlet Heartstrings | 4x/3x | Merch

Find 'Jez' on main if you need me.
02-07-2009 11:49 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

= O

The only reason people really play for this is:

PvP

WoE

Providing for gear, selling, and bragging about being rich

Friends/community

But really, what'd be the point of being 99/70 with perfect gears and not even working?

Basically all MMORPG games are for PvP

WoW = PvP

RO = PvP

Diablo 2 = PvP

and whatever else = P

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
02-07-2009 12:47 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well my gear is fail... i don't like to hunt items like a bot camping spawn points etc. and i have yet to see the benefit of buying hydra cards and loads of chain[3] to overup... i have PVPed once in a while when i feel like wasting some money on the healer, but other than that IMHO PVP for monks are not that fun...

it's a one-shot kill-or-be-killed situation... you either get the asura in and it fails and you get killed or you get it in and you kill or you get cancelled and you get killed... yeah sure we can try occult and/or FO, but FO cast time is hell even with high dex and occult is only usefull for high DEF chars which usually have more than 10k HP meaning that even with PVP ATK gears and 120 STR, you need at least 3-4 hits hoping that you don't get killed in the process... and like asura, Occult is force-neutral, making monks utterly useless against GR...

furthermore, it seems evident that connection delay really affects playability... so maybe i can learn how to PVP properly if i didn't have such a connection delay... even with Kasa's i sometimes either Bwing too fast or too late... Cry oh and WOE times don't agree with RL schedules, so there you go...

so no, i don't think MMORPGs are a bout PVP, i think it is (like all games) about FUN... playing next to my GF is fun, so that's what i do... she seems to enjoy ragnarok a bit more compared to some other games and she seems to like this server because it is very accomodative to girls, so here i am playing with my GF for mostly PVM... Fun = /no1

-w-
02-07-2009 02:47 PM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

I don't pvp because people get too serious and uptight about it. This is much more so in woe, for understandable reasons. I'll pop into the pvp room from time to time for giggles'n'grins, sometimes it's fun. Then I run out of things to do, or people get the notion that kill count means something, and I go about my business.

There's so much else to do in this game, you can't say it's just about pvp. Whether or not it's what *you* care about, whether or not it's what most of the paying population cares about, there's still life outside woe/pvp. And that's where you'll find me.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
02-07-2009 03:02 PM
Braun Offline
PvP

I think people don't PvP because they don't like to get killed, or they prefer to kill monsters and MvP's.

PvP and WoE is why I play RO because I only like to compete against others.

And PvP has been boring because I haven't been able to play in the past week. But now it will be fun again. Evil

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
02-07-2009 07:12 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

mahawirasd Wrote:well my gear is fail... i don't like to hunt items like a bot camping spawn points etc. and i have yet to see the benefit of buying hydra cards and loads of chain[3] to overup... i have PVPed once in a while when i feel like wasting some money on the healer, but other than that IMHO PVP for monks are not that fun...

it's a one-shot kill-or-be-killed situation... you either get the asura in and it fails and you get killed or you get it in and you kill or you get cancelled and you get killed... yeah sure we can try occult and/or FO, but FO cast time is hell even with high dex and occult is only usefull for high DEF chars which usually have more than 10k HP meaning that even with PVP ATK gears and 120 STR, you need at least 3-4 hits hoping that you don't get killed in the process... and like asura, Occult is force-neutral, making monks utterly useless against GR...

furthermore, it seems evident that connection delay really affects playability... so maybe i can learn how to PVP properly if i didn't have such a connection delay... even with Kasa's i sometimes either Bwing too fast or too late... Cry oh and WOE times don't agree with RL schedules, so there you go...

so no, i don't think MMORPGs are a bout PVP, i think it is (like all games) about FUN... playing next to my GF is fun, so that's what i do... she seems to enjoy ragnarok a bit more compared to some other games and she seems to like this server because it is very accomodative to girls, so here i am playing with my GF for mostly PVM... Fun = /no1

-w-

Why does nobody think of combos... Seiken is a beast with COMBOS!!!

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
02-07-2009 07:34 PM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

There is no "I am too strong" choice? =/

[Image: SiromaHopHrtc.gif]         [/align]          [Image: SiromaRevAv.gif][align=justify]
02-07-2009 07:51 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Killouz Wrote:There is no "I am too strong" choice? =/

^that

But I voted "something about it annoys me" cuz of potting :/

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/