But you love me. :<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-08-2009 06:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: Why don't you PvP?

I don't PvP because I don't like to PvP.

I mean, come on, you kill people, and for what end? To prove that you're better only to get steamrolled by someone else later? It's a neverending circle with absolutely no point.

Unless you like to get killed, anyways.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
02-08-2009 07:39 AM
conch Offline
1 ea

true.. (but aaronock might get mad if i let you 'abuse' me D: )

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 08:11 AM by conch.)
02-08-2009 08:10 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

No, see, I just remind you why YOU don't want to abuse ME. =D

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-08-2009 08:13 AM
BlueAlchemy Offline

Why I dislike PvP

1. "Oh look, I killed you for no good reason and all I had to do was spend a large amount of money/time on items and equips to do so"

2. "(insert random insults about how you suck in PvP)"

3. "I can kill everyone and everything because I got 4 hydra cards a GtB card and a GR card as well as no life."

4. "WHY THE **** WON"T YOU DIE!?!"

5. Getting killed by the same combo over and over again

6. Gang raped by some person who thinks he/she is a god pvper but they have to rely on there friends to do so.

Although a few of these apply in WoE. I don't care since your actually fighting people to claim or defend a castle, which gives stuff to guild leaders who hopefully give a share to you.

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 09:48 AM by BlueAlchemy.)
02-08-2009 09:46 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

Kadar Wrote:I love PVP and WoE but lately I havn't been going into PVP as much.??PVP is fun when it's full of people and those people are there to have fun.??If it's light hearted and fun it's a lot better.??If you're there to target a particular guild or to antagonize someone then you're the reason we can't have good PVP on heRO.

What I don't like about pvp on heRO:

Skulls and Pets:
Skulls get in the way of moving around and targeting people.??They are completely useless.??If they were at least used in something they might appear beneficial.??Pets just get in the way when you try to target someone.

Teams:
If you want to start teaming up then at least wait until there are 20+ people in pvp.??I don't mind 2-3 people teaming up a little but in most cases you don't really need a party.??A team should never be more than 20% of the entire pvp room population.??An exception could be made if there is already a team of equal size to fight against.

Defensive, Support, and Useless Classes:
The reason you enter PVP is to fight and have fun.??So why do people enter on support classes???People don't like to die so they join on an HP or a Pally and all they do is sit there or interfere with someone else's fight.??If you want to join PVP then enter with a character that can fight.??Join to contribute to the fun not to take away from it.??Maybe running in circles and spamming heal is fun to some people.??If that's all you want then go mob up some pvm.

Fish:
If all you want to do is win then PVP is not for you.??As soon as you use fish you've admitted defeat.??If you've run out of SP then you obviously weren't playing effectively.??Isn't it more interesting to see how many people you can kill on one HP/SP bar anyway?

Cowards:
Don't log out in the middle of a fight.??Don't warp portal away when you're about to die.??Don't run off screen to spam fish because you think nobody is going to see you.??Finish your fights when you start them.??If you spam disables or status then kill the people afterwards.

Agreed with everything you said. And a whole lot of people use fish on me, it's so damn annoying. I'm not ganna start a new go-for-the-neck-situation, again.

BlueAlchemy Wrote:Why I dislike PvP

1. "Oh look, I killed you for no good reason and all I had to do was spend a large amount of money/time on items and equips to do so"

2. "(insert random insults about how you suck in PvP)"

3. "I can kill everyone and everything because I got 4 hydra cards a GtB card and a GR card as well as no life."

4. "WHY THE **** WON"T YOU DIE!?!"

5. Getting killed by the same combo over and over again

6. Gang raped by some person who thinks he/she is a god pvper but they have to rely on there friends to do so.

Although a few of these apply in WoE. I don't care since your actually fighting people to claim or defend a castle, which gives stuff to guild leaders who hopefully give a share to you.

1. = O What?

2. X)

3. = P 4 hydras, a GTB, GR.... sounds like something the super oldies would have only = O

4. @pallies

5. Yea, a lot of those by a lot of people (kinda including me)

6. X) I usually always PvP by myself unless Secret logs on. And those are because I get ganked by like 6 people in one team, otherwise we party so I don't drain him and he doesn't even bother healing me = )

But yea, using fish in PvP is for nubs, and people who only uses 1 thing only is pretty lame... especially if there's stunlock involved. That's just pretty gay.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
02-08-2009 06:53 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

Sakurato Wrote:yeah it??is boring lately, always the same people saying the same things doing the same stuff.

So I am trying to figure out why no one new comes!!

You said it all in this post. Read the first line, then you'll find the answer to the second line. No one comes because everyone does the same thing. Why show up if you know there's a person that will run around in cloak and SB you as soon as you show up? Same thing, over and over again, so why try? Why play a GAME when you're just going to get frustrated at it? Games are meant to be fun, so when pvp isn't fun, why waste your time trying? People too quickly start to insult each other, team up against each other, or start to hold a grudge against one character and that's when it turns from 'hey, let's see how I do against a few people' to 'I'd rather shoot myself than go into pvp'.

As for the fish/consumables topic. . .

People use consumables. It is part of every single class. Some use gems, some use traps, and some use pots. It is part of every single class to use consumables, and that is why they are there, to help out in a fight. If people use them, good for them, let them use them. In fact I will rush into pvp whenever I hear about a person spamming fish to asura everyone or a creator wasting AD or a sinx wasting EDP just for the pure fact that they're wasting it. If it makes them feel better, cool, let them have their moment in the sun, but it also makes them farm more because they just wasted a part of their supply on something stupid instead of using it in a circumstance that would actually matter (i.e. WoE, PvM, MvP runs). If a person is willing to use consumables and you are not, I am sorry, but life sucks for you and you will loose. To say that people should not use consumables is really quite odd because then wizards wouldn't be able to safety wall, priests wouldn't be able to resurect, profs wouldn't web, snipers couldn't trap, sins couldn't EDP, creators couldn't use AD, the list keeps going. Every class uses consumables to help out in a fight, if you don't use them, you will be beat against a person who does use them. Using consumables is not "nub" it is how a class is meant to be played.
02-08-2009 09:24 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Hehheh. Arrows are consumables, too.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
02-08-2009 09:36 PM