Why don't you PvP?
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??????Why don't you PvP?

Pyronic Wrote:
Monkey Feet Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:
Kadar Wrote:Skulls and Pets:
Skulls get in the way of moving around and targeting people.??They are completely useless.??If they were at least used in something they might appear beneficial.??Pets just get in the way when you try to target someone.

Defensive, Support, and Useless Classes:
The reason you enter PVP is to fight and have fun.??So why do people enter on support classes???People don't like to die so they join on an HP or a Pally and all they do is sit there or interfere with someone else's fight.??If you want to join PVP then enter with a character that can fight.??Join to contribute to the fun not to take away from it.??Maybe running in circles and spamming heal is fun to some people.??If that's all you want then go mob up some pvm.

Fish:
If all you want to do is win then PVP is not for you.??As soon as you use fish you've admitted defeat.??If you've run out of SP then you obviously weren't playing effectively.??Isn't it more interesting to see how many people you can kill on one HP/SP bar anyway?

Skulls are for the collectors. I'm probably one of the few who even brings pets into PvP. Also, I don't believe there's anything saying you can't randomly drop items in WoE to "get in the way" like in PvP.

I go into PvP on my HP to have fun. Is there something wrong with that? Half the time people think they're awesome when they revenge kill someone at half HP/SP. At least I can put them back at full HP. *shrugs

Fish... Sometimes I wonder why I bother arguing against fish...

Monkey Feet Wrote:3. = P 4 hydras, a GTB, GR.... sounds like something the super oldies would have only = O

But yea, using fish in PvP is for nubs, and people who only uses 1 thing only is pretty lame... especially if there's stunlock involved. That's just pretty gay.

I guess I fail at PvP. I don't have GTB or GR =/ I guess technically I don't have 4 Hydras either... not all in one bow, anyways.

There are ways to get around stunlock. And... fish... again...

*bangs head on keyboard

Yea.... I like to keep the skulls [/b]I[/b] kill, since the people I usually fight are pretty darn strong X( And I'm like I WON!? I MEAN.... I WON!!! YEA!! X)

X( I don't have em either but I'm not completely horrid at PvP... exept 2 hydras and a thara... >: D

And you're a super freak, what are you talking about? (In possibly the best way I can think of. *Thinks of Rick James*) SUPA FREAK

And yes please to fish idea... WAIT MAKE THAT MAP NO POTS PLOX X(

I don't want to sit for hours trying to reset maps... please... Icon_cry

And yea, Braun's got a huge point.

I keep skulls like Pyro's, Sek's, Angel's Evil, Capt Balthier's, Tripp's, and such on X)

I'm like... 3:2 to Capt Balthier... DARN YOU!!! GET BACK ON SO I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY NEW ANTI-FLEE WEAPON Icon_cry

But yea... PvP's fun... just might need some different adjustments...

The Clone Speaks my thoughtsIcon_biggrin

What if you attack everyone no exception until you get taken down then stop. Is that alright?

Yes Cap i wanna kill you to! Icon_twisted

epic long quote an now I have made it longer.

lots of interesting stuff in this thread Icon_smile. It seems most people are annoyed by pvp, sob. Oh well continue your discussion and I hope somehow it leads more people into pvp Icon_biggrin.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
02-11-2009 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Why don't you PvP?

*Deletes the 2 recent spam message*

Sometimes people who sit in PvP just wanted to watch though, thus why the potential kill them and their corpse just remains to be there, and it still counts as a +1 to the population of the pvp room. I personally am a bit irky how the given options in the polls have a severe negative implication about people who sit in the room... hey, how else to watch others/friends pvp even if you don't pvp yourself, without getting in the room?

02-12-2009 02:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Why don't you PvP?

GM-Ayu Wrote:*Deletes the 2 recent spam message*

Sometimes people who sit in PvP just wanted to watch though, thus why the potential kill them and their corpse just remains to be there, and it still counts as a +1 to the population of the pvp room. I personally am a bit irky how the given options in the polls have a severe negative implication about people who sit in the room... hey, how else to watch others/friends pvp even if you don't pvp yourself, without getting in the room?

You could add a spectator area within the PvP room, but it is separate from the main PvP area and you can't attack within the spectator zone. Another server I played on did this, and it was certainly fun to watch people kill each other. Laugh

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
02-12-2009 02:45 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Yea that's a good idea. And why the deletes? XO

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
02-12-2009 05:48 PM
Midori-sama Offline
La Divina Tragedia

I do not PvP for the simple reason that i'm probably gonna get owned. Thats about it lol

T.T

[Image: gamesbeginsig.jpg]
04-15-2009 11:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

I don't much like competition, I think. In anything that requires me to go against other players, I prefer being supportive for my guild or team in tournaments.
04-24-2009 01:07 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

It's boring
I suck at pvp
Something annoys me about it
My gear is fail
I'm to low level
I hate competeing
I don't know how to get to pvp ):
no one is ever in there!
People always kill me instantly DD:
cause no one lets me sit in pvp AAAAAAAAA
04-24-2009 06:41 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Omg. I know. You're such a noob, you wouldn't stand a chance, anyway. D=

Inasad
stop doing dickers
04-24-2009 07:24 AM
SeifuSnow Offline

Seriously? <_< If you have ever PvPed with any of my characters, you will know me for complaining about Falcon Assault or Cart Termination. Just those skills get on my nerves, really, because there's just too much raw power placed in them. I never get asura'd, so I'm cool with monks as long as they don't try to combo me to death. @_@ Yeah, I don't have PvP gears either. My highest level character is 76, and most of their builds suck. If it was just good ol' "fun," I'd be more cool with it. On most servers I play on, PvP was initiated between two people or parties and a "count" was stated before either of them reacted. (It normally consisted of a few zeros relayed to the screen, and when the text box disappeared, the battle started.)
There are too many rooms to choose from; they're never all being used. It's mainly the first room people warp to because that's the largest one, it is the easiest to choose, and it generally already has tons of people in it. Honestly, I believe we should be using the other ones a lot more. If you want an honest 1v1 duel, go to the Duel Arena that only holds 2 people. If you want small-scale party PvP, go to the Duel Arena that holds 10, etc.
Back to my characters though. Most of their builds are a mix of failsauce and retardjuice: not having good equips, no equips at all, no decent PvP skills, being too low level, or just being made to complain about (Like a dex-int Magic Ninja. Lightning Spear of Ice is good for PvP/PVM, but really. Stop complaining. *hypocrite* Just don't FA or CT me too often.)
And just to put it out there, I hate Legendary Warriors and their CT nubz. :3

QQ - 8x Bragi Clown
Sun - 8x Shield Paladin
Bur - 8x Esma Soul Linker
Nekkid - 7x Battlesmith [Fisher]
Curio - 7x FS Sage
Bao - 6x Str SN [Gets Bait]
Human - 6x Caster Ninja
Win - Support Alche (Hom.: Lif)*
Crest - Baby Monk*
(*= Soon to be made)
05-06-2009 05:57 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

SeifuSnow Wrote:It's mainly the first room people warp to because that's the largest one, it is the easiest to choose, and it generally already has tons of people in it. Honestly, I believe we should be using the other ones a lot more. If you want an honest 1v1 duel, go to the Duel Arena that only holds 2 people. If you want small-scale party PvP, go to the Duel Arena that holds 10, etc.

This much I agree with you. I want one on one duels in the rooms but in order to find anyone ya gotta go provoke somebody in the first room cause thats where they all go anyways...

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-06-2009 06:25 PM