Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Lost Season 5 chat tiem [spoilers expected, duh!]

BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OMG AMAZING EPISODE O______________________O LoveLoveLoveLove LOST LoveLoveLoveLove
04-09-2009 01:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

I was hoping Ben would die, permanently. He gets judged only for 1 of the things he's done D:

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
04-09-2009 03:49 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Ben probably has more services and guidance to give. Locke has a much much bigger role in this all, and Ben might be the only one able to take him there.

That aside, I wish that bug eyed bastard died too <_< Even though what he did to Locke set things in motion and got them back to the Island.. Seeing that creep kill Locke was one of the worst moments of Lost for me Icon_cry

omg I'm so happy to see more of Locke on screen <3

Love John Locke Love
04-09-2009 05:29 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

well from the last episode i LOVE it. they finally get in to miles's past and wow what a shocker!

but also it's about time they revealed the hatch being build lol that was kinda hilarious really.

though the part i like the most is the fact that they finally brought Michael Faraday back. It's really good to see him again, and his whole development after three long years of not being there lol.
04-16-2009 11:42 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Hurley is such an idiots at times, but it was a nice episode can't wait for the next one, its Faraday-centric, but its only in 2 weeks D:

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2009 02:10 PM by Huntress.)
04-16-2009 02:10 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

OMG ANOTHER break Icon_cry ?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Icon_cry Icon_cry Icon_cry
04-21-2009 01:09 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

well it's a different perspective on the oceanic six, most likely from the point of view of either Ben, or perhaps the island's PoV. i have no idea, but yea this wednesday is just gonna be crap, gotta wait til next week to actually get more good content =(
04-21-2009 12:03 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

In response to this awesome recap:

http://www.sl-lost.com/2009/05/01/the-va...s-kirkman/

Bloody Wrote:I enjoyed reading every single letter of that, so did my GF and her boss. Thank you for taking your time to write such a thorough recap/analysis.

Now, moving to more important topics:

- This week?s episode: I am completely with you on this on. This season has been providing us with 10/10 episodes from the start. But this week?s episode doesn?t even deserve a 6/10 in my book. I LOVE Lost, don?t get me wrong? but:

* Dan is a collected man that usually goes through anything he WILL do 10 times to think about the outcome. They spent all this time building an image of the nerdy smart scientist and then blow it all to hell in one scene? WHY!!!!!! Since when did Dan become the type that stupidily rushes a camp with 20+ people, carrying one gun and demanding absurd things?

* Richard remembers the day Locke came for him in the 1940s-1950s to tell him about Jacob sending him and asking for a way to get off the Island. 3 years ago, Sawyer had a talk with Richard:
(S05Ep08 LaFluer; 00:28:50)
Sawyer: Hello Richard.
Richard: I?m sorry.. Do we know each other?
Sawyer: I?m the guy that killed your men?etc
(skip)

Sawyer: They ain?t my people hoss. So if you got some kind of a truce with them, it hasn?t been broken.
Richard: If you aren?t a member of the DI, then what are you?
Sawyer: Did you bury the bomb?
Richard: Excuse me?
Sawyer: The hydrogene bomb with Jughead written on the side? Did you bury it?
Sawyer: Yeah, I know about it.
Sawyer: I also know 20 years ago some bald fella limped into your camp and fed you some mumbo jumbo about being your leader, then poof. He went disappearing right in front of ya.
Sawyer: Does that ring any bell?
Sawyer: That man?s name is John Locke, and I am waiting for him to come back. So? You still think I am a member of the dam DI?
Richard: No? Guess I don?t?etc.

But wait? Who told Richard to bury the bomb again? Yeah you guessed right, Dan did. As a matter of fact, he left a big impression on Richard since they had a chat.

The question is, why did Dan go to the camp all violent, shooting bullets and giving Richard 3 seconds to live? Was he there to kill Elloise? I don?t see a single reason why he?d want to do that. I am sure he was there to ?talk?.

My point is, Richard would remember him, and if he told him that he is from the future and bad stuff will happen, and he is trying to fix things in the past, he?d at least listen to him.

- If Dan is dead, when did this happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdWLYVRiin8

Let me tell you why I am confused about this bit:
1- Dan came back to the Island and rushed to Dr. Chang.
2- Dr. Chang left thinking Dan is a nutcase.
3- Dan got himself killed.

Those were the only encounters between them and there was pretty much no unaccounted for scenes for Dan since the episode was very focused on Dan. Or are those Comic Con DHARMA videos not part of the show?

- Dan?s journal: I find myself leaning towards Elloise taking dead Dan?s journal, changing the cover since it?s worn out and passing it to him in the future. The question is?

- How did she know about where Desmond would be? (Buying a ring)
- How did Abbadon know that Locke has to go to that Walkabout to end up on the Island?
- WHAT THE HELL LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE??????? (I know it?s not related, but I really want to know x_x ).

- Dan might be alive? Not according to this:
http://www.sl-lost.com/2009/04/30/damon-...-casualty/

- Whatever happened, happened: Funny how Dan JUST realized that the people involved ARE the variables >_> You do realize that if they kill Redznesky, a lot of things would change. Who was Desmond?s button-pushing buddy? Who was HIS buddy before Desmond came along? Starting to get the picture?

I have a lot of other things to add but it?s time for bed and I spent a long time on this post already, so I leave you with some lols and bid you farewell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zW3ObUn...re=related
05-01-2009 04:03 PM
BlueAlchemy Offline

What channel is this show normally on? I haven't really heard of lost until I saw this post. Sounds pretty cool after reading some of this though

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
05-03-2009 09:52 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

ABC, every Thursday night.

WARNING:

DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT FROM EPISODE 1.

I really can't stress enough on that point. The show is all connected. You need to know the backstory for it all to be able to partially understand what's going on. I've seen Season 1 - 4 roughly 11-12 times and there are still times I'd go WTF IS GOING ON O___O

It's really worth watching. It'll start slow in the first few episodes, but then it gets real amazing No1
05-03-2009 11:40 PM