Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe Castles
SpacePope Offline
Majin Member

RE: Woe Castles

i strongly feel we need to close a trans castle. if you review any recent woe. its DD, LW, Behe all fighting over one castle the whole woe, and then in the last 15-20 min you fall back to your respective domains and defend. behe gets a castle LW gets a castle, DD gets a castle, and bamboo gets a castle. then the only threat comes from a 3rd party guild, or the meager attack squads sent out. its pathetic.

dont get me wrong, ive been enjoying the hell out of woe lately. but getting free crap everyday shouldnt be a given if your in one of the largest guilds.

DUMP ALDE no one goes there, and even if they did you cant get through bamboo without a large coordinated non-trans geared guild. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

DUMP A TRANS CASTLE- will generate much more competition (lets ditch geffen its booring)

SuperSaiyan George Bush: 99/33 Sinx
Majin Al Gore: 109/82 Paladin
Majin Al Capone: 81/70 Champion
Majin Al Bundy: Scored 4 Evil Touchdowns in One Game
02-28-2009 06:35 AM
Find all posts by this user
Arkanis Offline
Rising Demon

Yeah mainly for those reason I created this post... Big guilds get theyre candies if they go defend a castle each at 5-10-15 min end mark, making those 10-15 min realy boring. Making the fact big guilds gets tbs/oca even more easily then fishing, well this is not really a problem cause tbs sucks real hard.

But those same guilds have all a guild dungeon so it makes all the big guilds get better drops, more mvps and more exp (has those dungeons are good for exp too) So at the end the only 3 guilds getting higher are those always having the castle (behe, DD, LW)

For the non-trans castle it should be removed, even being non-trans we (ReVeNgA) where going into trans class castles cause the fight were better then just walking and killing guardians, make you're way to a 2 hours defending guild (omg guys...this must be SO boring...) prepared for non-trans killing.

For the trans castles it should really be lowered to 2 castles. So there will still have fights for a castle at the end. (Which i my point the 10-15 last minutes are really the better ones of a WoE)

~Arkania~

[Image: 4bbda0up6.gif]
In War Like In Love, Instinct Prevail.
02-28-2009 08:58 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

With only 2 trans castle, it could fall into behe + dd defending one, and lw + el tri defending the other, and no alliance move because of the risk (no alliance will be able to defend two castle out of two, so there will be less insentive to just not defend one and raise a big eco).??

imo 3 trans castle is ok.??Only one would be fine too, but two castle would be a mistake.??It's going to be like WW1 tranch wars ):

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 09:49 AM by Général_Argos.)
02-28-2009 09:49 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

I disagree Krim, I don't think we'd make woe as boring as it was when Behe and DD were allied and we kept doing the same boring thing every woe. At least imo, Behe would attack DD(and the other way around) to get that castle for us/them. Or either we/they could attack LW/Tri/ or anyone else's castle.

And I repeat, non-trans-only WoE on different days!! Omg I so loved that idea...
02-28-2009 01:25 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??Woe Castles

KohakuSan Wrote:I disagree Krim, I don't think we'd make woe as boring as it was when Behe and DD were allied and we kept doing the same boring thing every woe. At least imo, Behe would attack DD(and the other way around) to get that castle for us/them. Or either we/they could attack LW/Tri/ or anyone else's castle.

no, I think you will ally, and that what we will see is two castles getting 80+ eco and not falling after some months

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
02-28-2009 01:59 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I for one would not be pushing for another alliance to Behe again...*representing DD here*

ANYWAY, I think non trans woe one day and trans woe another could potentially be a lot of fun but I'm not sure of the popularity of such a thing, and I don't think it would be enough to be worth doing...=/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-28-2009 03:04 PM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

Could just leave wed/sun for Trans and put non-trans on a friday or something, just once a week and with 2 castles too. Leaving 2 Trans and 2 non-trans castles then.
02-28-2009 03:29 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Nobody bothers with non-trans enough as it is.??Adding a second non-trans would be silly.
It was a great idea at the time when most guilds only had 1-3 trans and most of the fighting was non-trans anyway.??I don't think we really need it anymore.

If non-trans was on another day it would just be all of the same people from the trans castles fighting on their alts. Non-trans was made to shelter newer players from the more experienced and better geared trans/older players. They're supposed to learn how to WoE without getting killed every time they see someone.

This is not what alde has become though. Newer players are lured to alde and given just another reason to hate WoE. Older players and gear way over their head. It's pathetic. End it.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 04:04 PM by Kadar.)
02-28-2009 03:54 PM
Monomate Offline

Bump, this really is a necessity to spice up woe.
03-08-2009 09:27 AM
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

Supported. Two trans castles please!
*Won't start to argue, everything has been said*
- and no, Krim I do not think there will be DD + Behe alliance any time -

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break