Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe Castles
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: Woe Castles

2 non-trans woes 2 trans woes.....BRING BACK MUFFLERS! (and shoes)

that would be awesome 4 woes a week Icon_biggrin

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
02-26-2009 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

It would be fun. Doubt many people could make 4 WoEs per week...but I would be all for one non-trans WoE per week at a seperate time.

Better yet, screw fighting for trans castles let's all go to Alde.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-26-2009 05:30 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

IF you guys go this route it should be like one trans castle and one non trans castle open each woe. So an example would be...

Sunday: Pay+Pront Castle open
Weds: Alde+Geff open

And one of each type open.
Also to provide more incentive to hold castles, we need a reward system of some sort to holding them, or just give a chance for some nice treasures in general (woe 2.0 treasure boxes ftw). The chance for 2.0 type treasure boxes should be pretty small, and if necessary remove from them their godlike materials o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-26-2009 05:34 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

random castles = worst idea ever

destroying non-trans woe = I milited agaisnt that free-chest-woe years ago when it opened, and at least I got the eco caped to 20.??Best way would be to have non-trans woe having no chests at all, to make an incentive to let it to newbies to practice.??

Closing one castle = Not sure about that.??Would give more actions (yes!), but would also increase the whine of those who can't win and gives bs guild competition notes on rms reviews.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2009 05:50 PM by Général_Argos.)
02-26-2009 05:49 PM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

Omg, I really love the idea of having a non-trans woe separated from the normal one! I'd totally play on it!

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Closing one castle = Not sure about that. Would give more actions (yes!), but would also increase the whine of those who can't win and gives bs guild competition notes on rms reviews.

Yeah, that's the dilemma about closing/opening castles. Closing would kind of give more power to the bigger guilds and opening can make the smaller/newer ones more comfortable.
02-26-2009 06:18 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??Woe Castles

cosmopolite Wrote:How about lower the limitation of Guild Extension?
Like max level 10 to max level 5.

I'm going to take a very wild guess and say... guilds will just flush out alts.

I seriously doubt any current guild has more than 30 unique players.

Sakurato Wrote:BRING BACK MUFFLERS! (and shoes)

I'm still using Shoes and Mufflers... Cry

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:random castles = worst idea ever

...to make an incentive to let it to newbies to practice.??

I'm gonna go with the flow here and say random castles = fail.

Newbs don't need an incentive to practice... there's no one to truly practice against in the first place. They fight with and against Trans or... they don't fight at all.

No opinion on closing a castle. Yet.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
02-26-2009 06:22 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Quick response in regards to the purpose of Alde castle- I distinctly remember GM comments that boasted it was for "newer" people to be able to WoE on the server without stepping into the normal WoE and get smashed by veteran players. Honestly I always thought that was a load too, but whatever.
02-26-2009 06:54 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: ??Woe Castles

azurerogue Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:I think this should be a good news to newcomer or casual players, and it does not take anything away from veteran or hardcore levelers. ^_^

Non-trans WoE is not supposed to be JUST for newbies.??I know that, as an example, Oka was never a big fan of trans character WoE but he seemed to like Alde WoE a fair amount (sorry if this is inaccurate, Oka, feel free to correct me).??Some people don't like trans classes.??While I agree that it's silly to basically just give out a free castle on principle, I like that we have a non-trans WoE option.??If non-trans WoE were at a different time I would probably participate in it because I think it would be fun, but I also need to WoE with my guild.??

Yea, that is true.??during my time(s) with Bamboo,??we either sat in the castle, bored to death and trying to keep ourselves occupied, or sent forces out to help allies. If there were OTHER skilled guilds that were Purely Alde, it'd be more fun. My experiences vrs the people who rushed there during it's opening days?? were the best.

Alde is there to learn the basics, and get used to fighting, and cooperating with your guildmates. Nobody learns anything when there's no competition, and having all the dominant non-trans woe-ers who have experience and gear all in one guild sort of kills all the fun.?? Perhaps there should be a break and a sister guild made for Attack runs on alde perhaps???take turns defending and??attacking and have a little competition.??Alde's waters aren't bloody enough =/

(on another note, I may have liked it as a break from all the guild drama despite people like krim who fought it like they fought with their ex-lover, but since Bamboo regularly sends help out to??alliesy in trans woe too, that sort of escape has sorta died a little)

I think we are doing fine with the number of castles we have already, alde's inactivity aside,??there's been some pretty fun woe's in the trans domain recently.

I don't care much for eco, (all I care about is having Guild dungeon access available) so I'm neutral on random castles.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2009 07:08 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
02-26-2009 06:58 PM
Arkanis Offline
Rising Demon

Well seriously about the random castles, I Just don't care about Eco cause whats in the TB's are not good anymore... even Oca with the fishing system is begining to be useless...

So I don't know why you guys want to be able to build Eco. And if so then just let these castles open till next "same woe ( which would be if it was sunday for example, then open till next sunday then it close, one week eco is really fine seriously...)

[Image: 4bbda0up6.gif]
In War Like In Love, Instinct Prevail.
02-27-2009 03:22 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I hate quoting myself, but I think this really should be discussed somewhat D:

Quote:Also to provide more incentive to hold castles, we need a reward system of some sort to holding them, or just give a chance for some nice treasures in general (woe 2.0 treasure boxes ftw). The chance for 2.0 type treasure boxes should be pretty small, and if necessary remove from them their godlike materials o.O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-27-2009 03:27 PM
Thread Closed