Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Want to know who your GMs are?
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Want to know who your GMs are?

GM-Pandora Wrote:I'm sorry I got a terrible memory, was your char called Sodo as well? Icon_sad If you tell me which guild you were in it might refresh my memory Icon_biggrin

And for those who are wondering, I don't mind telling you who my char was on the previous server, my high wiz was name Tiya. If I decide to make a wiz on this server I wont call her that anyway, I like the name, but too many people know it.

And thats the truth Icon_razz

01-17-2006 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

GM-Pandora Wrote:I'm sorry I got a terrible memory, was your char called Sodo as well? Icon_sad If you tell me which guild you were in it might refresh my memory Icon_biggrin

And for those who are wondering, I don't mind telling you who my char was on the previous server, my high wiz was name Tiya. If I decide to make a wiz on this server I wont call her that anyway, I like the name, but too many people know it.

I was Sodo, Neniv, Niik, and Ssye on that server, and I remain that way here. Icon_razz

I was (in chronological order) a part of Hello Sexy!, Sono-Kyoukan, Hakumei-Kuro, and then No Remorse.

I remember taking your unofficial trivia event and winning too much, then giving away the prizes. XD

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-17-2006 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I remember now ^_^ I'm ashamed that I remember my ennemies more than my allies. Icon_cry

I <3ed doing trivia event even back there, it's no surprise I became an event GM here Icon_biggrin

Btw, do you know whats up with chaotic's sig? Icon_confused ...

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-17-2006 04:36 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

No idea, I'll ask him next time I talk to him. Icon_razz

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-17-2006 06:00 PM
Mr. Bard Offline
Banned

I still dont believe you guys.
I think its damn near impossible to be getting those awesome cards all at once. My guild has been hunting cards for months and all we got was one. a Marc card, How can you guys get all these cards in a couple of weeks?And how can ur guild members be getting cards if half of them just sit in Prontera all day?
01-21-2006 03:48 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Mr. Bard Wrote:I still dont believe you guys.
I think its damn near impossible to be getting those awesome cards all at once. My guild has been hunting cards for months and all we got was one. a Marc card, How can you guys get all these cards in a couple of weeks?And how can ur guild members be getting cards if half of them just sit in Prontera all day?

You don't have to believe them. You can just go on whining till you eventually get jailed/banned, or nobody listens anymore, or you can believe them, and make friends with them.

Red pill or blue pill.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-21-2006 04:06 PM
Fionit Offline

Sodo Wrote:
Mr. Bard Wrote:I still dont believe you guys.

You don't have to believe them. You can just go on whining till you eventually get jailed/banned, or nobody listens anymore, or you can believe them, and make friends with them.

Red pill or blue pill.

amen!

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
01-21-2006 04:08 PM
Mr. Bard Offline
Banned

W/e I still think this server is BS and Corrupt.
01-21-2006 04:17 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Mr. Bard Wrote:W/e I still think this server is BS and Corrupt.

Then leave :D

01-21-2006 04:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

GM-Pandora Wrote:I remember now ^_^ I'm ashamed that I remember my ennemies more than my allies. Icon_cry

I <3ed doing trivia event even back there, it's no surprise I became an event GM here Icon_biggrin

Btw, do you know whats up with chaotic's sig? Icon_confused ...

Hehe, miss Pandora, do you remember coming into the Yakuza base in Alde every now and then and insta-sg'ing the poor little blacksmith who was always stuck on guard duty? n_n

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-21-2006 04:47 PM