Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Novice Bow
Lord Adjuchas Offline

RE: Super Novice Bow

srsly stop crying and get on with the game >.> some noob comes up with a crazy idea and al this starts.. srsly ...

its like saying sinx should have +500000000000000% dmg skil...

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-11-2009 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
Brent Offline

RE:??Super Novice Bow

Lord Adjuchas Wrote:srsly stop crying and get on with the game >.> some noob comes up with a crazy idea and al this starts.. srsly ...

its like saying sinx should have +500000000000000% dmg skil...
Not at all with the Sn sp limitations and Hp limitations it would prolly be as effective as a sniper but down fall no ss or falcon skills as for buffs they would be the same as a buffed sniper a bow would just make the class have the ability to be all of the 1st class chars not just the meele/Mage ones and IMO make the class more fun and playable.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 11:58 AM by Brent.)
05-11-2009 11:54 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

I dunno what you want to say. But it seems like you think that a SN would be almost like a sniper then - yeah, make a Nontrans class (that can get +10 on all stats AND is faster on max level, especially job) as good as a trans class! THAT's why SN doesn't get a bow. SN isn't there to beat trans classes, don't you get that?

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
05-11-2009 11:58 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Super Novice Bow

Zaratus Wrote:Just imagine a hunter with high aspd and dmg who could buff and heal himself, carry LOTS of stuff AND would be protected by Safety Wall or Pneuma and THEN tell me that wouldn't be gamebreaking. As if a Hunter/Sniper wouldn't be already "King of PvM", such a SN would only rock them away.

^this, and please don't forget my earlier posts regarding double attack....

-w-
05-11-2009 12:04 PM
Brent Offline

I don't care bought double attack rouges can get triple attack and use orc archers bow which when used with steel arrows and endowed is the best bow in the game and they can get the same buffs and stuff aside from poor hp and sp sw and penuma
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 12:14 PM by Brent.)
05-11-2009 12:09 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

let's just leave it as it isn't gonna happen, gravity didn't intend for it to happen, and panda doesn't like changing anything that gravity didn't change.

also, SN don't have double strafe (which is similar to double attack, though for long range use), so there is no point to having a bow anyway as your main damage dealing would be from that skill. or you just use 190 aspd which is pretty dull in my opinion.
05-11-2009 12:31 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Lol, you just don't get the point, do you? Bit stupid today? SN doesn't assert a claim to be "rul0r class". It has several advantages and several disadvantages which already were shown in this thread. Giving them a bow would make them better than normal nontrans job. Which definitely ISN'T that what it shall be. Rogues for example doesn't get the insane buff of Attention Concentrate (which SN gets). Additionally to that you get a lot of weight (SN card+Enlarge Weight Limit) to carry a lot of SP reg stuff and Arrows. Just in case you should NEED SP stuff because you can get Increased SP Recovery too. And spam DS like mad - better than or maybe same as a hunter.
And I dunno if you EVER played a sniper/hunter with a priest who used SW and Pneuma in PvM. Apparently not. If you had done it, you would see how hax it is. SN with bow though could easily solo at places where normal classes needed party for. And this is NOT the thing a SN is for.

Edit: Always assuming that with a SN bow the SN would also get the bow skills - otherwise it would be pretty stupid since you have a range of ... 4? 5? cells.

Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 12:38 PM by Zaratus.)
05-11-2009 12:36 PM
Brent Offline

Okay but still wouldn't make it the ruler of classes it would just make the class more fun
05-11-2009 12:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Class already in my opinion is fun enough. Giving them a bow is ruining already the few classes that have a slight advantage to make the SN freaking KING/QUEEN over these classes.

Int/Dex SN with bow would be so hax. He'd almost be better in freaking pvm than a stalker would be with the SAME stats. This is going on trans levels here. He could easily insta cast bolts and throw in attacks in between, whichever he needed. The versatility of the SN increases 10 fold now. His overall use will override potentially over Gypsy and of course Sage base class. TOO dang good, these three classes struggle enough to get parties, don't make SN freaking override their entire potential in parties that rarely is used here...

Agi/Dex SN will just have better stats potentially too than sin. They can get the highest flee in the game or very very similar to a Sinx/Stalker. And now they have even further utility than both classes combined I feel. Stalker is suppose to specialize in utility supposedly but now SN even beats him on that. Let's take loner Sinx class in pvm and make SN even better them woooooooo, or actually even better than in about 90% of the parties on heRO...

I say no to bows on SN, its just too dang much especially with carts and fishies on this server and then a looter pet on top of that.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-11-2009 12:59 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

As we already told you several times - it would. Just give a hunter the ability to plant SW and Pneuma and buff himself and carry stuff and you have a SN with bow. This is ridiculously overpowered as I think everybody should clearly see. Since this discussion argues in circles I won't post anymore about it, either you accept it as it is OR you get any NEW arguments (which we can easily disprove then again). SN won't ever get bows and there's a reason for it.

Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith

05-11-2009 01:03 PM
Thread Closed