Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anti-bot Gravity map design
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: ??Anti-bot Gravity map design

Little Sara Wrote:Flee is:

Level + Agi + skill/cards

Level 80 + 80 agi + 10agi job bonus + mocking (20) + increase dodge (40) = 230 flee.

I have 232+6 flee, and my agi isn't exactly low. I use Pantie+Undershirt, so I lose 5 there, but since Whispers have gone away from Geffen 2, they're not as easy to hunt, I also prefer the +5 agi.

For a lv 70, with 90 agi, increase dodge, mocking and no other agi gear, they reach 220 flee.

For a lv 99, with 99+15 agi (counting gear), increase dodge, pantie+undershirt (10 flee). They reach 263. Unfortunately my build doesn't have 99 base agi due to the scarcity of status points.

So lv 99 with 90+15 agi, increase dodge, pantie+undershirt = 254

So I'd have to wait until I get an aura to hunt clock hands for Zodiacs, or go with a heal slave at all times, because of a single enemy on the map.

Uh...That flee calc is wrong...lol... If its a sin its Missing 10 flee, some how XD!
Edit :
Wait nvm, crap gears, Non trans, I sugest Avians Or Wings + Alicel card(30 ish flee)

Mmmmm I think theres better gears to increase flee if thats your goal.

I have a 287 flee sniper( Yes 5 More thanks to Vesper core 3 :3 <3 squeee thank you Aneko)

and im aiming for 300 Ish flee with gears completed.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2009 01:34 PM by Bloodbane.)
05-16-2009 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Little Sara Offline

RE: Anti-bot Gravity map design

Quote:Wait nvm, crap gears, Non trans, I sugest Avians Or Wings + Alicel card(30 ish flee)

You do know that you need Clock hands for Zodiac wings right?

And Avians, I might get with a guildie's help because I can't hunt in Thanatos tower, and don't even have the right to go to the floors where Blue Feathers drop at all, because I'm not lv 99 or 95 trans. And no one sells them it seems.

Well yeah, crap gears, you don't expect a lv 80 assassin main 1st character to have Sleipnir now Icon_razz (and yeah I bet it can't be obtained at all).

But yeah flee is AGI + Level + skills + gear*

Gear is added after skills, which is why a +5 agi from your Black Leather Boots + Crest of the Rider combo will not be improved by Improve Concentration.

Most people aren't rich, even miners. I got 100 mining (on my sin yes), and I sure am not rich.

You be either rich or very lucky (opening OPB or OCA I guess) to be fully geared on your first character pre-trans.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-16-2009 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply