Isilla card :S
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Isilla card :S

*o*

-_-

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-14-2009 02:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Hmm, isilla's effect begin when start the casting bar (of course at 5% of chance if only one), but wont be applied at the current cast time, the one that triggered the isilla. Like when i cast SG when full-dex geared and in the middle of the cast switching my equipment into non-dex one, casting time of the current SG wont decrease untill the next cast. If I cast SG in 6 seconds, and exactly with that sg cast the isilla effect was triggered, I dont see any difference, because isilla effect end 1 second too early, to see it in the next casting bar. Sometime I saw that the isilla effect last after 2 sec when i see it, and before expecting that i was casting a spell of 3 sec of casting time with my dex, for example. This is what I saw in game and through my experience. Of course im open to other theories or evidences =)

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
05-16-2009 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

On future SVNs, cards with those kinds of effects, like Vanberk, Isilla and lots of others, will have a "buff icon" on your screen so you know when it activated.
05-16-2009 01:09 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

that's a great cosmetic improvement, though i personally don't think one is needed for vanberk as the crits will show... Laugh

-w-
05-17-2009 03:22 AM
Little Sara Offline

I consider those cards as a "fun feature", you don't build a crit assassin with a Vanberk in the off-chance it will trigger. Similarly a 5% or 10% in wings chance of activating some effect isn't reliable enough to be counted upon.

The same can be said for Myst Case card and other "get a chance to get this when you kill a monster" cards/equips (hero backpack, celebration wings), they are a fun feature when hunting PVM, especially low level enough monsters that you don't need the full power of your character, but not something you bring in pvp, woe, or MVP.

For the record, I find the "Get +5 HP every kill of x type" to be completely useless, I hope Gravity eventually changes those. Even Sky Deleter's "Get +100 HP every kill" is pretty useless, unless you're killing Peco Pecos or something equally weak, or you one-shot everything.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2009 04:17 AM by Little Sara.)
05-17-2009 04:11 AM