Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sugg: Falcon Trigger
Little Sara Offline

RE: Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Quote:Wanderer / Minstrel skills. I translated as is, but as you can see some of the descriptions are broken.

And this is as of today (or a few hours ago anyways). The characters don't yet exist. The sprites do, the rough draws of skills do.

You know at first Highness Heal did puny damage, then super high damage, then even lower, and now it does 14,000 HP Heals.

So I just wouldn't count on that.

Also "of a single target" means that character is stuck with you, probably like Marionette Control. Bards are in high demand as it is (for strings mainly). I just don't see them doing single target helping unless its a friend.

We don't know its duration and wether it's a buff or a channeled spell (I'd think more the latter). It also no doubt isn't self-targetable, which casts even more doubt on the buff option.

Either that or it has a Gloria-like duration.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-21-2009 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Omggg @_@ Sara, unless you know HeRO seriously even though I'm on your side we're not going to see Renewal for a looooooooooong time. HeRO tends to lag behind things and release as events or storyline.. Its alive and growing just like an organism. Icon_razz

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-21-2009 11:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Little Sara Offline

How long do you think it takes to reach 6 trans characters and 2 non-trans characters to 99, if you take your time?

At 1x rate, reaching 99/50 used to take 6 month, for the fast people. Give or take a month or two. At 5x rate, it would take about 6 weeks at the same dedication. This is an average, some classes overall level faster. Then you reborn and it takes you 2.5x as much exp to level, although you have more skills at your disposal.

Say 3 months to make a 99/70 sounds reasonable for someone who goes fast enough and concentrates on a single character.

Now make 6 of them? A year and a half. So yeah, reaching 99/70 to be ready for Renewal will take a LONG time. I'm willing to wait, I'll be busy.

PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

05-21-2009 02:23 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

wow...you level slow then......i mean really slow. at most it should take you only 2 weeks to get to rebirth, then another couple weeks or so for trans, as you'll have all the gears you need to level up that much faster the second time around, which is why they made the trans exp 2.5 times as much as non-trans.

heck, i'm sure you knew pictish on our previous server, hell, he had easily 8 or so trans characters in what? a week? 2 weeks at most? it's really not that hard, it just depends on how determined you are to want to level. granted using him as an example is a bit overkill as he has no life Icon_razz and would literally spend at least 10 hours a day playing the game.

me personally? i've been with this server for about two years and have not a single trans character, but i don't care, i enjoy it anyway. i have almost 18 different characters made, some of them similar classes just with different builds, or different purposes. will i trans them? perhaps someday, but i don't particularly care.
05-21-2009 05:16 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I have been on hero for a bit over a year, total. Count in my 2-3 month absence and I still have five trans 3 9x non-trans. One of my trans is 99.

It's not as hard it seems to level, 5x is like a high rate xD.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
05-21-2009 06:16 PM
Little Sara Offline

In WoW 5x is high rate, the exp to level is almost laughable.

And yes, I take my sweet time. The 6 months to reach 99 was on iRO, in 2003 btw. The best exp was Turtle Island back then. Sphinx 5 didn't exist. Anubis didn't exist. Geffen 4 and Geffenia didn't exist. Nifelheim didn't exist. Umbala didn't exist. Amatsu, Gonryun, Lou Yang, Hugel, Ayothaya, Moscovia, Rachel, Einbroch, Lighthlazen, Veins did not exist. Thor, Nameless, Ice Cave, Rachel Temple, Juperos, Thanatos Tower, as well as the previous towns dungeons, didn't exist.

It was way slower to level.

Still I want to take my time. 3 months I calculate to reach 99/70.

05-21-2009 06:35 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

RE:??Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Little Sara Wrote:How long do you think it takes to reach 6 trans characters and 2 non-trans characters to 99, if you take your time?

At 1x rate, reaching 99/50 used to take 6 month, for the fast people. Give or take a month or two. At 5x rate, it would take about 6 weeks at the same dedication. This is an average, some classes overall level faster. Then you reborn and it takes you 2.5x as much exp to level, although you have more skills at your disposal.

Say 3 months to make a 99/70 sounds reasonable for someone who goes fast enough and concentrates on a single character.

Now make 6 of them? A year and a half. So yeah, reaching 99/70 to be ready for Renewal will take a LONG time. I'm willing to wait, I'll be busy.

The 6 99s thing isnt the issue. The issue is how slow HeRO & eAthena progresses. Also keep in minr iRO has compitent and easy to find parties, and heRO has a serious lack of people partying out of guild.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2009 02:01 AM by Cheesecake.)
05-22-2009 02:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply