Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sugg: Falcon Trigger
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

RE: Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Crit will be considerably high with 99 luk with equipment luk bonuses and a quad crit bow. What are you saying? I can recieve 75% crit, 95% with morrigane set if I can ever get it, and have a 35-40% falcon chance.

Falcon lock anyone? Who needs dex?

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-17-2009 07:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Each hit delivers: 80 + 6*(Steel Crow lvl) + 2*Floor(INT/2) + 2*Floor(DEX/10)
as you can see, although INT is much favoured, you realize with attencon, getting 90 dex (before attencon, after other skill bonuses) is much more fruitful than getting 90 int and no dex...

i made an auto-falconeer for my GF. Works out well. Doesn't even need to sacrifice dex that much. Full dex build as archer to help speed things up. Then, having moderate luk, low int, moderate-high dex and high agi works out very well.

she doesn't even need help or fancy equips to falcon the enemy considerably even with just 60 total luk.... crits often enough to make it worth while too.

all i'm saying is: it's powerful enough as it is IMHO.

the new iRO change would probably be implemented by eAthena one day. However, unless you can edit the script properly, there's no real urge or necessity for Panda to implement it. So my word of advice would be: try scripting it in properly and see where it goes from there. No1

-w-
05-17-2009 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

"We add it when we have it from eA"

and that's really all there is to say about the issue.

05-17-2009 04:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wallee Offline

RE:??Sugg: Falcon Trigger

Cheesecake Wrote:Crit will be considerably high with 99 luk with equipment luk bonuses and a quad crit bow. What are you saying? I can recieve 75% crit, 95% with morrigane set if I can ever get it, and have a 35-40% falcon chance.

Falcon lock anyone? Who needs dex?

You shouldnt worry about flee then if you can get that much Crit.
05-17-2009 06:19 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Hum...

Why sacrifice dex?

I mean, Dex is still part of the damage formula as well as the bow damage and all those weird and hard to understand mechanics of it.

What I came up with my sniper is an Aspd Auto blitz Hybrid with Nice Bow damage AND Falcon damage focusing on flee as a method of survival and Just so happens the int is high enough to land a very nice Fa strike as a bonus.

You Will still need the attacks landing hits in case you fight with something like a ghost monster or Etc, simply put: Dex is needed.

Kirby attempted a build with more int than dex and agi and the results he obtained I was very unsatisfied with his build, he was slow as heck,his damage was decent but he was slow at the pace that the falcon barely even attacked(Taking note that having a high % isnt everything) also not taking into notice the massive amounts of times he has died.

In turn My build was much more advantageous,Speed, Nimble, even though the bird didnt have as much % to atack as kirby's I was going was fast enough to cope for it giving better results.

So In My Theory:

5 hits per second at % 35 of Auto blitz make it at least??1 auto blitz per second,the bird takes approx 2 seconds to attack fully so...(Im not done fully understanding how it really works so bear with me)

You also need High amount of aspd, even if you have a high % of auto blitz, it will mean nothing if you cant hit repeatedly enough to make it worth it, also dex is needed to land bow hits meanwhile the bird blitz, holding down the enemy simultaneously achieving what very few snipers/ hunters in the server can: A Complete Stun Lock,when the monster will not move even in Position lag.
(endure Obviously will stop this.)

So if you miss with your bow and still hit with the bird it be Ineficient since you wont accomplish a stun lock at all. you need both to land to achieve stun lock imo.

No flames please, I stated here whats to my knowledge and i didnt come here and shared my knowledge just so i could be insulted, so please refrain.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2009 09:20 PM by Bloodbane.)
05-17-2009 09:18 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Saiichi, the animation time of the bird seems redundant IMHO as i have seen my GF's autoblitz hunter have her bird hovering around the enemy doing 2-3 autoblitz (at 890 damage each) before returning to her.

and she's doing it with 60 total luk mind you...

so i think it's really all about how lucky you are to have the falcon proc... and yes as i said in my previous post, having some dex is still nice (especially because it also gives ~1/3 Aspd compared to agi)...

-w-
05-17-2009 09:51 PM
Wallee Offline

Also I think you cant even get pass 180 aspd with low dex !!!
05-17-2009 10:27 PM
Little Sara Offline

mahawirasd Wrote:Saiichi, the animation time of the bird seems redundant IMHO as i have seen my GF's autoblitz hunter have her bird hovering around the enemy doing 2-3 autoblitz (at 890 damage each) before returning to her.

and she's doing it with 60 total luk mind you...

so i think it's really all about how lucky you are to have the falcon proc... and yes as i said in my previous post, having some dex is still nice (especially because it also gives ~1/3 Aspd compared to agi)...

-w-

DEX gives 1/4 th aspd compared to AGI.

But yes, like you said, Auto Blitz-Beat has no cast delay or anything. It's chance only depends on proc rate.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-17-2009 10:28 PM
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

Bloodbane Wrote:Kirby attempted a build with more int than dex and agi and the results he obtained I was very unsatisfied with his build, he was slow as heck,his damage was decent but he was slow at the pace that the falcon barely even attacked(Taking note that having a high % isnt everything) also not taking into notice the massive amounts of times he has died.

*AHEM*
Actually the ONLY problem with my original build was the speed of the arrows, but now that I slightly change the build TWICE, I miss my original build. I mean, now I have a higher aspd but the ABB % is not saving my butt as before since it's way lower.

I was planning on getting even LESS DEX as a sniper and concentrate on AGI/LUK/INT. IMO INT higher than 40 is a waste since dmg wise it wont grow higher.

Also the problem with my original build was that I was comparing it to a sniper, who has slightly higher aspd and stats than a Hunter.

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
05-17-2009 11:28 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

if i had the finances i'd change my build up right now, but i don't so yea i'm kinda stuck with horrible blitzing damage as a result of pre moscovia ideas of grandeur using DS to level quickly lol. that didn't work out so well past level 60.

i need to make another hunter, this time with just enough dex to hit the enemy 100% of the time, max agi, and invest in a decent amount of luk and a small amount of int to keep blitz damage up to a fairly decent damage amount, no more than 20 int i'd imagine.

edit: does anyone know if auto blitz uses only base luk or base + bonus?
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2009 03:18 AM by Frogboy.)
05-18-2009 02:51 AM