heRO-Server Forum
Trials of Heroes! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trials of Heroes! (/showthread.php?tid=2019)

RE: Trials of Heroes! - yrrejjerry - 12-08-2007 10:39 PM

Question Mark

How do you get Alliegence points??

Its says you need 50 of them...

But where do you get them?

Is it a donation item?

MORE POWER TO heRO!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Rika - 12-08-2007 11:50 PM

No, its not a donation item, donation items will mainly consist of chance items like OBB, OPB, and Gift Boxes.

You actually need to go out and do quests, mainly talking to npcs and sometimes getting them items you want. If you ask on @main, you'll usually get an instant reply to go to certain areas.

RE:??Trials of Heroes! - Manifus - 12-09-2007 12:32 AM

Rika Wrote:No, its not a donation item, donation items will only consist of chance items like OBB, OPB, and Gift Boxes.

You actually need to go out and do quests, mainly talking to npcs and sometimes getting them items you want.??If you ask on @main, you'll usually get an instant reply to go to certain areas.

Actually you "could" buy allegiance points through donations, it's a dollar a point I think.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Rika - 12-09-2007 01:04 AM

xD Yeah technically you could, never realized that before. You also can get some points off of events, usually around 5 points.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Huntress - 12-09-2007 10:42 AM

It's all explained here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=41

But it is forbidden to give precise directions on forums, ask for help in game if you cannot figure it out from the hints.

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Former-GM-Law - 12-09-2007 07:57 PM

The next Trial of Hero's will be on:

Friday the 14th of December, starting at 6 PM

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Former-GM-Law - 12-12-2007 10:04 AM

Just a reminder that the ToH is this friday, December 14th. Hurry and get those allegiance points if you haven't already!

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ryxingeir - 12-12-2007 11:02 AM

question: if someone already has an angeling/deviling hat, and has a generation of wings they don't wish to give up - are there any other options for if they get a gear voucher?

RE: Trials of Heroes! - GM-Pandora - 12-12-2007 11:16 AM

You can get an extra angeling/deviling hat that can be transformed with a quest (hint: Tower).

RE: Trials of Heroes! - Ryxingeir - 12-14-2007 10:08 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:You can get an extra angeling/deviling hat that can be transformed with a quest (hint: Tower).
ah alright i figured that would be the case, i was just hoping maybe i could trade it in for zeny instead, heh n_n;;

(and yeah, i knew about the tower quest, it's just stacking more of something i don't like on top of a hat i don't like isn't really appealing to me - for all the work that has to be put into it n_n;; )

[edit]
please next ToH don't mass-mute during the PvP matches... i hate being punished for trouble i've never caused, and it kills the ability to use guild chat as well...