Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making Zeny when it's your first character?
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Making Zeny when it's your first character?

Make Big Money Ideas:
-Merchant Overcharge
-Vend fished OCAs
-Kill monsters with expensive loots (brigan,cyfars,etc)
-hunt for items other people would want
-commission drawings
-be a packrat, never drop anything behind

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
07-20-2009 08:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PuddingCake Offline

Well, Wild Roses are out of the question. Too much flee and they kicked my ass severely.
07-20-2009 08:18 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Yeah, I don't see Wild Roses or Fishing as being open to you as of yet. You might be able to try mining. I forget the quest for that, but I know I've done it; so it must be easier than the fishing quest as I have yet to finish the fishing quest. xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-20-2009 08:56 PM
PuddingCake Offline

Yeah, I can't really kill parasites and dryads yet...
07-20-2009 09:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Go Agi Swordie, get pantie+undershirt combo, and start making some zeny down in Toy Factory 2, Hillwinds, Sohee *card+authoritative badges do sell and slotted mufflers are nice.* Also Kapha drop aloe leaflets which is another good one to farm. Buy your ele weps as you make zeny to later make even more cause you can kill faster.

Fishing was already suggested so I won't bother with that :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-20-2009 09:57 PM
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

Take it from me, Buffalo Bob.??If you want money you just go and kill things.??You go where you have never been before and beat the steel of your sword against whatever moves.??When you find an area you like with monsters that entertain you (read: challenge) and drop decent drops then that is where you will make your money.

Now, if you're wanting a lot of money then you should comb the marketplace here in the forums for what people are buying.??Look in their respective shops and in the B/T forum.??Find the most sought-after items that are obtainable to you and hunt them.??Hunt them long and hard, then sell them on a vending merch at a reasonable price.

Fair pricing keeps people coming back and establishes a positive image of you in the community.??People will not only check your shops first, they will ask you outright if you have something because they know you will not rip them off.??Trust is key to making money with your merch.??Ok

Sure, you can also cater to the high rollers if you so wish with 4Gz (Yes, that's Gigazeny, or four billion zeny =p ) super equips; but that's your choice and not my preferred path.

So, kill kill sell.??Or kill kill sell.??It's a method that never fails.??Icon_biggrin

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2009 03:00 AM by Buffalo Bob.)
07-21-2009 02:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

Porings. If you doubt the fortunes to be made from the humble poring, just ask Ellie.

But seriously, custom quest + boosted droprate = poring card farming efficacy.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
07-21-2009 06:25 AM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

That's true only if you don't want the hatter cards for your self lol. You could also farm things like Zerom and peco peco eggs for their cards. They sell for a very high price for what they are since they are too annoying for most players to farm. Peco eggs don't even fight back lol.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
07-21-2009 01:59 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

hmm Basics of making money in any game: Kill stuff sell the loot.

Not sure what level you are, but in addition to wild roses, there's Obeaune in Bylan dungeon 3, they're significantly easier to hit than Wild rose, and fin/gill sell for a decent price to NPC with a chance for witherless rose for a cash cow. Also because Obeaune card is a hatter, and they drop??Saint's Robes, it's a chance to get profit from other players as well. And the fin helm drop could be helpful to you as a swordie. Silence may hurt, as??you're still working on raising your vit, but I feel it should be doable.

If that's too tough, You could stick on floor 2, Vadon cards especially would net you a fortune, and Padded armors (from vadon) and Shield (from Cornutus)??could also help you gear a bit.

Aside from that, I don't think there'd be much of an easy way to earn money with nothing but a vit swordie aside from killing hundreds/thousands of low level monsters (like wolves) and selling all of the loots at once.??Strawberry in particular is a decent price, and you may find players who will buy for more than the NPC would give you, and wolves drop Plenty of HP items (meat and monster feed??= yum to greedy vit swordy) so you probably won't need to spend to level there, thus making profit.

But the large sums of money you seek probably won't come quick with killing thousands, card hunting will probably leave you in tears due to the shear monotony and dissapointment of not finding it from your kills.??
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2009 11:13 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-22-2009 11:12 AM
Yonanja Offline

metalings can also give a decent amount of zenyIcon_biggrin and they're not all that hard to kill either.
07-22-2009 01:10 PM