♥Maki: Lvl 9x/6x Sniper
♥Honoka: Lvl 8x/5x Assassin Cross
-~Happily owned by Saiich Bloodbane~-
10-22-2009 05:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Guild Tax cap increase?

I have to admit your as stubborn with your viewpoints as I amLaugh. No point in arguing any further, doubt we can ever agree completely...on this topic anyways.

Aneko, I would so make this into poll if I knew how toSweat. Guess I should have done that when I created this thread.
10-22-2009 05:28 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

status quo ftw

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
10-22-2009 05:38 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

the status quo isnt necessarily the best thing No1.
10-22-2009 05:43 AM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

Kulluminatii Wrote:I have to admit your as stubborn with your viewpoints as I amLaugh. No point in arguing any further, doubt we can ever agree completely...on this topic anyways.

agreed Icon_razz i jsut enjoy a good debate Icon_razz and i try to prove my point as a better Icon_razz makes it all more fun Icon_razz

and no this doesnt mean i agree with you idea Icon_razz i still think its not a good one Icon_twisted

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2009 05:44 AM by Lord Adjuchas.)
10-22-2009 05:44 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

status quo ftw

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
10-22-2009 05:52 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Lol, same here, debating is always fun. I guess we just have to leave it up to the people...and the GMs...yeah...mostly the GMs.Icon_razz

Icon_razz

Also, poll has been posted...in the poll thread Sweat.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11968
10-22-2009 05:57 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax, I don't think it will create more woe guild, if someone is dedicated they will simply work for it as others have done before them, and an extra 20% or 25% tax will not suddenly make people "zomg I totally gotta woe now/make a woe guild".

However, I do have something else in mind that can sorta come close to this, it's a hat that has a level requirement of 99 and gives more exp from any monsters, thus more tax (no reason to wear it unless you're taxed). This thread made me think of this hat idea, but previously a while ago I had the idea to make a Guild Quest, and this hat would now be one of the product resulting from the quest, along with some recruiting guildmember hats which was the original intended product for it.

[Image: 5336.png]

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-22-2009 12:54 PM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax, I don't think it will create more woe guild, if someone is dedicated they will simply work for it as others have done before them, and an extra 20% or 25% tax will not suddenly make people "zomg I totally gotta woe now/make a woe guild".

However, I do have something else in mind that can sorta come close to this, it's a hat that has a level requirement of 99 and gives more exp from any monsters, thus more tax (no reason to wear it unless you're taxed). This thread made me think of this hat idea, but previously a while ago I had the idea to make a Guild Quest, and this hat would now be one of the product resulting from the quest, along with some recruiting guildmember hats which was the original intended product for it.

+1 i win! :D with pandas help ofc Icon_twisted

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-22-2009 01:02 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:?? Guild Tax cap increase?

Lord Adjuchas Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax, I don't think it will create more woe guild, if someone is dedicated they will simply work for it as others have done before them, and an extra 20% or 25% tax will not suddenly make people "zomg I totally gotta woe now/make a woe guild".

+1 i win! :D with pandas help ofc Icon_twisted

I like the idea panda planted here but Hum...

Can you make the hat more sexy looking?

like for example something people wouldn't be embarrassed to wear and or you wont get random pms of people wanting to join the guild just because they see the hat?

I personally think the hat would be more of an annoyance than anything if that hat sprite is used Icon_razz

wouldn't be cooler to use the Other valk helm sprite in a diff color, lets say a black one?

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
10-22-2009 01:11 PM