Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

so wait...lvl 76 with none of the items can NOT participate for the reward items?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2009 07:33 PM by Rankin.)
11-20-2009 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Rankin Wrote:so wait...lvl 76 with none of the items can NOT participate for the reward items?

Rewards are usually for the people that participate. >> We won't be able to participate so my thoughts on this are No. I'm just upset that all the really fun stuff requires items and gears that I will never be able to attain.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-20-2009 07:39 PM
FrozenCrown Offline

RE: ??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Snowhawk Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:so wait...lvl 76 with none of the items can NOT participate for the reward items?

Rewards are usually for the people that participate. >> We won't be able to participate so my thoughts on this are No.??I'm just upset that all the really fun stuff requires items and gears that I will never be able to attain.

I agree, 100%. Not all of us have enough skill/ attention spam/ TIME to get some of those items. It's not fair to the rest of us.

FrozenCrown [Sage]
MistMyth [Blacksmith]
Caharin [Knight]
GrissaOstDrauka [Crusader]

[Image: KEYMASTER-GATEKEEPER4EVR2.jpg]
11-20-2009 08:01 PM
Sukeishima Away
Touched by His Noodly Appendage

It took me 6 months of being on the server before I got my ToH wings which would make me able to participate (I also mined for a month an a half straight to get my nobility and that was with donations from friends as well), so yeah, that took me plenty of time. But you don't have to have those items, you could also be just a normal level 99. So, it might be difficult, but its not impossible for you to meet the requirements.

If you don't have the skill, then work better and get the skills!
If you don't have the attention span, well, then, get a longer attention span =P
If you don't have the time, well, they generally try to vary ToH times so that people can make it to one even if they couldn't make it to others. If they haven't been able to make any despite wanting to, then you probably either haven't been on the server very long, or are just extremely unlucky.
This event may happen to be geared for high level players who have been around for a while, but other events are designed for other groups of players. And then theres always novie events that make all players equal and give decent prizes. Not qualifying for this one event does not mean you miss out on all of the fun.

[Image: ROsiggy.png]
[Sukei - 9x Grimmy Assassin] Guildleader of Divine Nocturne <3
[Kalmia - 8x FS High Priestess] KoL's Sweet Potato <3
Click here to see which chars are mine!
11-20-2009 09:42 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

FrozenCrown Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:

Rewards are usually for the people that participate. >> We won't be able to participate so my thoughts on this are No.??I'm just upset that all the really fun stuff requires items and gears that I will never be able to attain.

I agree, 100%. Not all of us have enough skill/ attention spam/ TIME to get some of those items. It's not fair to the rest of us.

I dunno, the fact that you're posting shows that you have some amount of time. Even if you don't have a lot of time, just put some part of your attention/time into it every day and eventually you'll get something. This kind of stuff isn't meant for people who expect to get everything in a day. Though you won't be able to participate this time around, if you level enough/get enough stuff, the next time something like this comes around, you'll be ready.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-20-2009 09:54 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Sepharius Wrote:
FrozenCrown Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:

I dunno, the fact that you're posting shows that you have some amount of time. Even if you don't have a lot of time, just put some part of your attention/time into it every day and eventually you'll get something. This kind of stuff isn't meant for people who expect to get everything in a day. Though you won't be able to participate this time around, if you level enough/get enough stuff, the next time something like this comes around, you'll be ready.

Actually I've been trying to get into these events for nearly a year. I can never get into ToH because of the time so I'll never get the Alligence points or wings needed to enter, and no one helps me when I ask how to get more points.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-20-2009 11:54 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Snowhawk Wrote:Actually I've been trying to get into these events for nearly a year.??I can never get into ToH because of the time so I'll never get the Alligence points or wings needed to enter, and no one helps me when I ask how to get more points.

This thread does contain some very, open, stark clues about the Alliegence Points quests.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

11-21-2009 02:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

*allegiance

CIRCE LEARN TO SPELL (and Jaque, you too >_>)

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
11-21-2009 05:44 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Snowhawk Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:
FrozenCrown Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:

Actually I've been trying to get into these events for nearly a year.??I can never get into ToH because of the time so I'll never get the Alligence points or wings needed to enter, and no one helps me when I ask how to get more points.

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me.

I've never NEVER gotten ToH Wings, I never cared for them, I only cared for dark allegiance winning Mass ToH, and improving my pvp skills. And I was pissed I couldn't help out dark in that tower event (couldn't go anyway)
But then, I found out that I could do the cursed helm quest and get in.
Do you know what I did? I stopped EVERYTHING I did previously, if STD didn't need me for WoE, I didn't WoE stopped farming jakks and nightmares I stopped everything I did previously just to get closer to getting the cursed helm
I sold things I woudn't normally sell and I did ask favors from my guildies.

Since a few of them did the quest before they helped me, but the best tip I got was from some random person that pm'd me, and helped me find the npc's.

In events like this YOU NEED TO BE GEARED, YOU NEED TO BE READY. Stop whining you think everyone has INFINITZ OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS? At that time I could only spend about 2-3 hours a day on HeRO and I STILL got the cursed helm in time for the tower event(couldn't go because of family reasons). You think I want you wiping my squad to kill satan morroc better think again.

And Jaque you mean to tell me your in behemoth, but you can't ask amara or adrilf or kohaku! pfft they might know these quests with the back of their hands, don't you even begin to tell me that they can't help you or that they won't help you they're helpful.

Quit the QQ and begin the Pew Pew.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-21-2009 11:22 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

win

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
11-21-2009 02:27 PM