Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Favorites Bands/Artists?
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Your Favorites Bands/Artists?

[Image: nirvana.jpg]

...*ahem*...

Also! In alphabetical order (taking favorites off iPod =p ): Acid Bath, Alanis Morissette, Alice in Chains, B52's, The Beatles, Beethoven, BoA (yeah, yeah, shut up >_> ), Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Clapton and his associated acts, Collective Soul, Corporate Avenger, Dethklok, Dog Fashion Disco, Drain sth, The Eagles, Eva Cassidy, Filter, Flaming Lips, Foo Fighters, Frou Frou, G. Love & Special Sauce, Grateful Dead, Incubus, ICP, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Lennon, Ladytron, Lavida (Girl on sectionz.com), Led Zeppelin, Live, LOK (he's my friend - he's a rapper =D )Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mariah Carey (early stuff - seriously, shut up...girl can sing >_> ), Metallica, Milla Jovovich (she sings!), Mozart, NIN, No Doubt, Oasis, The Offspring, Oingo Boingo, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Poe, Portishead, Queen, Quiett and Walker (local duo here in Wichita, Ks), Radiohead, RO Musics (they make good walking musics, too!), Rammstein, RHCP (early stuff), REM, Remy Zero, Selena (shut up), Sly & the Family Stone, Smashing Pumpkins, Sneaker Pimps, Soundgarden, Stephen Lynch, SRV, Stone Sour, STP, Sugarcubes, Tristania, Type O Negative, Whispers (that's me - I make musics, too!), White Zombie, and ZZ Top.

Can you tell I grew up in the '90's???xD
...And, no, that is not everything on my iPod, just the favorites.??=p

Yes, I like BoA, Mariah Carey, and Selena.??Anyone who doesn't like at least one Mariah Carey and Selena song just must not like music.??=/??Granted Mariah's "Touch My Body" crap is horrible, I'm aiming toward her earlier, '90's stuff where she actually sings.??Like "Hero".??Ok

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-11-2009 06:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

RE:??Your Favorites Bands/Artists?

Whispers Wrote:...Alanis Morissette...BoA...Drain sth...Eva Cassidy...Frou Frou...Ladytron, Lavida (Girl on sectionz.com)...Mariah Carey...Milla Jovovich...Poe...Selena...Sneaker Pimps...Sugarcubes...

Gay.??=p

jk, Whispy.??*patpat

Selena and Mariah can sing, I'll give 'em that.??But I wouldn't be so brass as to put 'em on my favorites.??Although that "Hero" does start a stirrin' in my chest.

Now, you need some good, manly tunes, guy.

Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, The Righteous Brothers, Soggy Bottom Boys.??Getcha some bluegrass in your blood.??When music was innocent and pure.??Not this three chord, cryin' "Daddy never loved me so I wear my sister's pants," sissy emo stuff.??I've got no problem with a boy wantin' to be a girl, but you might as well go all the way and pay for the operation, butch.??=p

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
07-11-2009 06:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Who wants to give Buffalo the "the above is not sissy emo, please go learn stereotypes properly' lecture? =P

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-11-2009 06:20 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Not I.??I agree with Bobby.??Emo sucks.??LoL

Seriously - the hairdos, the clothing (let's wear our sister's pants and sag), boys in makeup.??It's just not right.??I hate how Green Day looks emo now, too.??Icon_cry

[EDIT]

Oh yeah - You know I love bluegrass.??My grandfather makes fiddles and plays in a bluegrass band for Christ's sake!??I just don't have a favorite bluegrass band.??=p

The O, Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack does kick ass, though.??Ok

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 06:42 AM by Whispers.)
07-11-2009 06:28 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Well, here I go.

I like India Arie, Mariah Carey, Lauryn Hill, Tracy Chapman, Mutya Buena, Amerie, Stacie Orrico, Amy Winehouse, The Eagles... Mostly R&B and some Oldies. I love House and Electro too.

Currently I am waiting on last Amerie's Album, In Love & War. Here's the first single, she's so pretty and sings to well <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5tvTfdZj8A

Enjoy!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
07-11-2009 06:36 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

RE:??Your Favorites Bands/Artists?

Ellie Wrote:Who wants to give Buffalo the "the above is not sissy emo, please go learn stereotypes properly' lecture? =P

Oh, I was just having fun. Granted, I wasn't lying, I didn't mean to be taken so seriously. In any case, if the above isn't sissy emo, then what is? lol

-bb-

07-11-2009 06:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Beethoven is definitely not sissy emo. =P

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-11-2009 06:44 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

haha xD

I wasn't saying everything Whispy likes is emo.??I was just speaking of emo in general, making a reference to the current music scene.??Whispy hates emo as much as I do.??Well, neither of us really hate, I suppose that's why we get along... Neither of us have an appreciation for emo, I should say.

And, yes, Krispy, I know about your grand daddy.??I just expected you to list at least one group.??What was that group you told me about???Flying Frogs???Thought you liked them?

-bb-

*edit - lol, Beethoven emo... "Ode to Joylessness" =p

-bb-

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 06:51 AM by Buffalo Bob.)
07-11-2009 06:50 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

xD Flying Frogs! LoLoLoL

It's The Flying Toads, you dolt! They're a Traditional Irish band, and not one of my favorites; though I do enjoy their music.

Flying Frogs, LoL...

07-11-2009 06:54 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Ah. So when you quote his post, you dun mean him? XD

Pfft. Emo =/= any and all lack of super happies. XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-11-2009 06:54 AM