¥Snapple¥

RE: New castles for woe

They got the castle by a fluke anyway
04-04-2008 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Icon_cry fayth im trying to offer reasons we shouldnt change guild castle.

but even if you, me, and everyone else thinks it was unethical and like ayu proved completely based on technicality, nothing can be done to stop it. Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2008 07:26 PM by teOx.)
04-04-2008 07:25 PM
Fayth Offline
Grand Inquisitor

then we should be done with the topic, and no more rage. Just get them back during WoE. If it was a fluke as you say, you shouldn't have any problems.

and teox.. the only reason i saw you give was "change of scenery is bullshit"... not too compelling though..

I like the idea of the change though... I remember all pront castles anyway <3

[Image: 2001838130831427569_rs.jpg]
04-04-2008 07:29 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

all my posts are based on why this change is wrong. i dont get what youre saying.

but it doesnt matter. morality isnt compelling enough. i failed.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2008 07:31 PM by teOx.)
04-04-2008 07:31 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Behemoth-thanks for staying out of this for the most part, the less drama the better.

This was a Behemoth decision alone. No GM had any part in this. They are enforcing the rules they made, so leave them out of it. If anyone wishes to talk to Behemoth about this, I'm generally in game or you can PM me here. Thanks for your time and sorry this spilled out here, everyone.
04-04-2008 07:36 PM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

Can't step into what you have never even heard about. It's nice being a measly little foot soldier.
04-04-2008 07:54 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Where is this new castle going to be?
(..or is it a secret until sunday?)

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
04-04-2008 08:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Wow just wow.. I demand a compensation of the time I spent reading this utterly dumb topic.

Snapple and teOx, you do realize both of you look like idiots arguing about this, don't you?

1- You have no real reason to argue about.

2- The arrangement was 50% investment split between both guilds. Amara was taking the zeny for the zeny she ALREADY invested. As in if she invested on 1st, 2nd and 3rd April, and WoE was on the 4th April, she'd take the zeny AFTER WoE for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of April, at the same time she gives 50% of what items she got on those days. In English-for-idiots: You invest and get items at once.

3- If you say we didn't get our worth of investment I'll shoot you. How many OCAs and god items did we get? kthxbai

4- The people that invested the most zeny were Averan and I. I threw more than 20mil alone, am I whining about breaking the alliance?

5- Would you rather if Behe broke the alliance and someone else took + Held pront with it's econ? Yeah we are good, we have the greatest gears on the server, but if 2 or 3 guilds decided to ally and attack us.. Numbers > Skill.

6- We took Pront first, and we lost it after a few minutes. Behemoth took it and held it since that day. If you want to talk all big and mighty, how come we lost it first?

7- Grow up and go get ready for Sunday's WoE.

No other LW member need to whine because there is no real reason to complain, so just zip it and move on.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 01:04 AM by Bloody.)
04-05-2008 12:59 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

+1 to Bloody and thanks to Amara for clearing it up.

We never asked anyone to release a castle, like we're not going to ask any Geffen/Alde castle owner either, if they come to us and ask then we'll proceed with changes.

I find that saying the castle belonged to an alliance is being technical, not the other way around.

If we started looking at alliance and political woe situation to decide to switch castle or not then we would be getting unfair, most of the GMs don't woe anyway, the relationship between guilds and such is not our business to interfere in. We never asked any guild to release castle or break any alliance even if we found them to be overpowered, all we have influence in is what our own characters do.

I should be able to make it sunday, hope some of the other GMs can too, let's have a fun woe in the fresh castle.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-05-2008 10:32 AM
Wired Offline
Banned

All I have to say is *Project Triflecta* tEox, Remember this everyone, cause thats all the server will be able to see in the next months Icon_razz
04-05-2008 12:41 PM